Preparation time: about 20 minutes.
- 500 g of Rispo deep frozen Eggplant balls Pre-fried or Passione Pronta
- 300 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of white olives
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon of chopped aromatic herbs (parsley, oregano, basil)
How to prepare
Cut the onion into thin slices and the crinkle cut olives, marinate everything with a pinch of oil, lemon peel and juice. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, season with the onion and olives, salt, oil and aromatic herbs. Bake the Rispo deep frozen eggplant balls in preheated oven at 200/210°C for 7-8 minutes, or fry in abundant hot oil at 180/190°C for 5-6 minutes stirring continually. Put the cherry tomato salad in a plate and place the Eggplant balls. Enjoy your meal!